A Passion for Helping People
"In my opinion, no other profession is as rewarding as medicine. Cardiology, in particular, is extremely fulfilling because of the multiple ways one can positively affect people's lives. I continue to feel that it is an honor and privilege to care for patients."
Education and Training:
- Cardiology Fellow: UCI Medical Center, University of California at Irvine
- Internal Medicine Residency: University of California at Irvine
- Medical Doctorate: University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science, Biology: University of Chicago
Learning from Others
"I have maintained membership in professional societies since I began medical school. It is important to keep abreast of the latest advances to better care for my patients."
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
•San Diego County Medical Society
•American College of Cardiology
•California Medical Association
•American College of Physicians
Building on Experience:
"The field of cardiology is continually expanding with new technology and treatments. Through the various medical associations and the San Diego Cardiac Center, I strive to stay abreast of, and provide, the latest treatment and therapeutic options to my patients. Even with the numerous technological advances being made, preventive medicine, remains the cornerstone of my practice."
- Medical Director, Hypertension Clinic: San Diego Cardiac Center
- Director, Coumadin Clinic, San Diego Cardiac Center
- Director, Cardiac Diagnostic Testing, San Diego Cardiac Center